Search found 51 matches

by petor
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:25 am
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?
Replies: 3
Views: 5

Re: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

I usually set protein first then adjust carbs and fats around my total calories
by petor
Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:19 pm
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
Replies: 10
Views: 12

Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?

For me the best approach is to match nutrition changes to sustained changes in training rather than reacting to short term fluctuations
by petor
Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:40 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
Replies: 8
Views: 19

Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?

I try to keep protein fairly consistent and adjust the other foods around my training demands
by petor
Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:39 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Replies: 9
Views: 28

Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?

I usually adjust my portions first rather than completely changing my meals
by petor
Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:58 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?
Replies: 10
Views: 33

Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?

I usually look at my activity level first because my food needs change when I start training more or less
by petor
Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:51 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Replies: 10
Views: 51

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

I focus more on hitting my daily totals than eating at the exact same times every day
by petor
Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:24 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Hunger and Appetite Change?
Replies: 10
Views: 52

Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Hunger and Appetite Change?

Sometimes I just need to spread my meals differently because I get much hungrier at certain times of the day
by petor
Fri Sep 18, 2026 4:57 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
Replies: 9
Views: 41

Re: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?

I weigh the entire cooked batch first and then divide it into equal portions
by petor
Mon Sep 14, 2026 3:17 pm
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Activity Level Changes?
Replies: 8
Views: 44

Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Activity Level Changes?

Step count can make a bigger difference than people realize if it changes significantly from week to week
by petor
Mon Sep 14, 2026 3:17 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can Ingredient Substitutions Change the Nutritional Value of a Recipe?
Replies: 6
Views: 38

Re: How Can Ingredient Substitutions Change the Nutritional Value of a Recipe?

I think protein should remain adequate regardless of whether the person is more or less active