Search found 51 matches
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:26 am
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5
Re: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?
I think the biggest thing is not making any one macro extremely low unless there is a specific reason
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:23 pm
- Forum: Tracking & Macros
- Topic: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
I use my weekly training schedule rather than changing macros after every individual workout
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:39 pm
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 19
Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
When I add more cardio I sometimes need to increase my food intake depending on how much my activity has changed
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:39 pm
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 32
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
On more active days I find that adding some extra carbs helps keep my energy steady
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:03 pm
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 33
Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?
I think adjusting portions is easier than completely changing the meal plan every time my routine changes
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:51 am
- Forum: Tracking & Macros
- Topic: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 51
Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Irregular meal times do not really bother me as long as I know roughly what I have eaten by the end of the day
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:02 pm
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 41
Re: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
I used to eyeball portions but they were never really consistent from one meal to another
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 2:36 pm
- Forum: Tracking & Macros
- Topic: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Activity Level Changes?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 44
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 1:06 pm
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: How Can Dietary Strategies Be Adjusted When Body Composition Changes?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 40
Re: How Can Dietary Strategies Be Adjusted When Body Composition Changes?
As body weight and activity levels change your calorie needs can change too so the original diet may need some tweaking
- Fri Sep 11, 2026 1:41 pm
- Forum: Tracking & Macros
- Topic: How Do You Handle Missed Meals When Tracking Macros?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 50
Re: How Do You Handle Missed Meals When Tracking Macros?
Missing one meal does not really affect my progress if the rest of the day is consistent
