Search found 52 matches

by tapiye
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:31 am
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?
Replies: 3
Views: 5

Re: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

I keep protein fairly consistent every day and let carbs change depending on how active I am
by tapiye
Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:38 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
Replies: 8
Views: 19

Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?

I pay attention to my energy levels because they give me a good idea whether my current diet is working
by tapiye
Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:49 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Replies: 9
Views: 28

Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?

My meals stay mostly the same but I increase the portion size when I am more active
by tapiye
Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:13 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?
Replies: 10
Views: 33

Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?

When I become more active I usually add some extra carbohydrates around my workouts
by tapiye
Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:38 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Set Protein, Carbs, and Fat Targets for Muscle Growth?
Replies: 8
Views: 23

Re: How Do You Set Protein, Carbs, and Fat Targets for Muscle Growth?

I do not think everyone needs the exact same protein carb and fat ratio because training and food preferences are different
by tapiye
Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:48 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?
Replies: 10
Views: 51

How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?

How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?
by tapiye
Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:52 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Replies: 10
Views: 51

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

I usually log food right after eating so I do not forget what went into the meal
by tapiye
Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:14 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
Replies: 9
Views: 41

Re: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?

Meal prep containers with separate sections help me keep the portions fairly consistent
by tapiye
Mon Sep 14, 2026 2:27 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can Ingredient Substitutions Change the Nutritional Value of a Recipe?
Replies: 6
Views: 38

Re: How Can Ingredient Substitutions Change the Nutritional Value of a Recipe?

Substituting one ingredient can change calories protein carbs or fat quite a bit depending on what you replace it with
by tapiye
Mon Sep 14, 2026 1:10 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Can Dietary Strategies Be Adjusted When Body Composition Changes?
Replies: 9
Views: 40

Re: How Can Dietary Strategies Be Adjusted When Body Composition Changes?

When someone gains more muscle their energy needs may increase so increasing food slightly can sometimes make sense