Search found 51 matches

by cehayi
Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:31 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?
Replies: 8
Views: 11

How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?

How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?
by cehayi
Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:27 pm
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
Replies: 10
Views: 12

Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?

I compare my weight trend performance and recovery instead of relying on one measurement
by cehayi
Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:36 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
Replies: 8
Views: 19

Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?

If I start training less I do not completely change my diet overnight I make small adjustments
by cehayi
Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:57 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Replies: 9
Views: 28

Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?

I like keeping a few flexible meals in my plan so I can increase or decrease portions easily
by cehayi
Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:13 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?
Replies: 10
Views: 33

Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?

I keep my main meals the same and increase or decrease portions depending on how much energy I need
by cehayi
Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:19 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: How Can You Avoid Unnecessary Supplement Stacking?
Replies: 9
Views: 39

Re: How Can You Avoid Unnecessary Supplement Stacking?

I compare ingredient lists instead of judging supplements by their marketing claims
by cehayi
Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:49 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?
Replies: 10
Views: 51

Re: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?

I usually keep the same basic meals but adjust the portion sizes depending on how hungry I am
by cehayi
Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:53 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Replies: 10
Views: 51

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

I plan my protein first because that is usually the hardest macro for me to catch up on later
by cehayi
Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:24 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Hunger and Appetite Change?
Replies: 10
Views: 52

Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Hunger and Appetite Change?

If my appetite stays high for a couple of weeks I would review the meal plan instead of constantly trying to ignore it
by cehayi
Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:15 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
Replies: 9
Views: 41

Re: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?

I calculate the total recipe first and then divide the calories and macros across the number of servings