Search found 49 matches

by mitim
Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:32 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?
Replies: 8
Views: 11

Re: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?

I usually start by checking my weekly schedule first because the meals I plan need to fit around my work and training times
by mitim
Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:24 pm
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
Replies: 10
Views: 12

Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?

During fat loss I am more careful about adjusting calories because I still want enough nutrition to support training
by mitim
Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:35 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
Replies: 8
Views: 19

Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?

When my workout volume goes up I usually make sure I am eating enough to support the extra activity
by mitim
Wed Sep 30, 2026 6:01 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Replies: 9
Views: 32

Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?

Protein stays fairly consistent for me while carbs are the first thing I adjust
by mitim
Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:30 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Set Protein, Carbs, and Fat Targets for Muscle Growth?
Replies: 8
Views: 23

Re: How Do You Set Protein, Carbs, and Fat Targets for Muscle Growth?

I used to focus heavily on protein but eventually realized that enough overall calories and carbs were also important for my training
by mitim
Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:46 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
Replies: 8
Views: 37

Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

Using one ingredient in multiple recipes is a simple way to finish everything you buy
by mitim
Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:19 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: How Can You Avoid Unnecessary Supplement Stacking?
Replies: 9
Views: 39

Re: How Can You Avoid Unnecessary Supplement Stacking?

I would rather have a small routine that makes sense than a cabinet full of products
by mitim
Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:50 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?
Replies: 10
Views: 51

Re: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?

I try not to force a full meal when I am genuinely not hungry and instead eat a little later
by mitim
Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:53 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Replies: 10
Views: 51

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

I keep my meals flexible and just adjust the remaining macros based on what I have already eaten
by mitim
Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:53 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Replies: 10
Views: 51

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

I keep my meals flexible and just adjust the remaining macros based on what I have already eaten