Search found 41 matches

by rifem nirah
Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:35 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?
Replies: 8
Views: 12

Re: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?

For me the easiest approach is choosing a few basic meals and rotating the ingredients instead of cooking something completely different every day
by rifem nirah
Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:33 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
Replies: 8
Views: 19

Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?

I usually adjust my food based on how much training I am actually doing rather than following the same diet every day
by rifem nirah
Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:20 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?
Replies: 10
Views: 34

Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?

When I have a less active week I naturally need less food so I reduce portions slightly
by rifem nirah
Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:30 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Set Protein, Carbs, and Fat Targets for Muscle Growth?
Replies: 8
Views: 25

Re: How Do You Set Protein, Carbs, and Fat Targets for Muscle Growth?

Fats are something I do not like pushing too low so I set a reasonable minimum and use carbs for most of the remaining calories
by rifem nirah
Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:27 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?
Replies: 10
Views: 51

Re: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?

I keep a few easy snacks available for days when I get hungry between planned meals
by rifem nirah
Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:54 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?
Replies: 10
Views: 53

Re: How Should You Track Macros When Your Meal Schedule Is Irregular?

I do not try to force six meals into my day when my schedule is unpredictable
by rifem nirah
Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:25 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Hunger and Appetite Change?
Replies: 10
Views: 52

Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Hunger and Appetite Change?

Training harder can make a noticeable difference in appetite so I take that into account when planning meals
by rifem nirah
Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:18 pm
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Know When It Is Time to Change Your Macro Targets?
Replies: 9
Views: 48

Re: How Do You Know When It Is Time to Change Your Macro Targets?

I usually look at the trend for a few weeks before changing anything because daily changes can be misleading
by rifem nirah
Wed Sep 09, 2026 2:57 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
Replies: 10
Views: 56

Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?

I stopped buying supplements based on social media recommendations because most of them made more sense in the marketing than in real life
by rifem nirah
Thu Sep 03, 2026 4:29 pm
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How to calculate macros for weight loss?
Replies: 9
Views: 71

Re: How to calculate macros for weight loss?

I’d start with protein because it helps with fullness and maintaining muscle. Then set a reasonable amount of fat and use the remaining calories for carbs.