Search found 39 matches

by ninaco
Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:47 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?
Replies: 8
Views: 15

Re: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?

I normally check what I already have in the kitchen before shopping because buying duplicate ingredients wastes money
by ninaco
Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:26 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?
Replies: 9
Views: 17

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

I research the evidence behind a supplement before adding it to my routine
by ninaco
Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:21 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?
Replies: 10
Views: 36

Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?

I think hunger can be useful feedback but I would not rely on hunger alone when changing a meal plan
by ninaco
Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:28 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Set Protein, Carbs, and Fat Targets for Muscle Growth?
Replies: 8
Views: 26

Re: How Do You Set Protein, Carbs, and Fat Targets for Muscle Growth?

Carbs make a noticeable difference in my workouts so I usually keep them fairly high during a muscle building phase
by ninaco
Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:01 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: How Can You Avoid Unnecessary Supplement Stacking?
Replies: 9
Views: 41

Re: How Can You Avoid Unnecessary Supplement Stacking?

I avoid taking multiple products that appear to have overlapping ingredients
by ninaco
Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:29 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?
Replies: 10
Views: 55

Re: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?

When I am hungrier than usual I usually add something simple like fruit yogurt or another side to a meal
by ninaco
Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:26 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Hunger and Appetite Change?
Replies: 10
Views: 54

Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Hunger and Appetite Change?

I usually keep the basic foods the same and adjust portion sizes depending on how hungry I am
by ninaco
Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:15 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
Replies: 9
Views: 42

Re: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?

For foods like rice and pasta I find weighing the cooked amount more practical when preparing several meals
by ninaco
Mon Sep 14, 2026 1:24 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Can Dietary Strategies Be Adjusted When Body Composition Changes?
Replies: 9
Views: 40

Re: How Can Dietary Strategies Be Adjusted When Body Composition Changes?

If activity decreases after reaching a certain stage the diet may need to come down slightly to match the new energy expenditure
by ninaco
Wed Sep 09, 2026 5:12 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can Portion Sizes Be Adjusted Without Changing a Recipe Completely?
Replies: 9
Views: 54

Re: How Can Portion Sizes Be Adjusted Without Changing a Recipe Completely?

I usually prepare the full recipe and divide it into the number of portions I want