Search found 26 matches
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:22 pm
- Forum: Supplements Discussion
- Topic: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12
Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?
I avoid adding several new supplements at the same time because then I would not know what is helping
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:22 pm
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 28
Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
physically demanding week usually means I need more food than a week where I barely exercise
- Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:23 pm
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 33
Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?
When my workouts become longer I usually make sure I have enough carbohydrates and total calories
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:30 pm
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 51
Re: How Do You Adapt a Meal Plan When Appetite Changes?
On active days I usually need more food so I plan an extra snack ahead of time
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:59 am
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: How Can You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 41
Re: How Can You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
I usually weigh the entire cooked batch first and then divide it into equal portions
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 4:56 pm
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 41
Re: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
A kitchen scale makes bulk meal prep much easier especially when the meals have different ingredients
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:31 pm
- Forum: Supplements Discussion
- Topic: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 54
Re: How Can You Avoid Wasting Money on Unnecessary Supplements?
I look at the ingredients and the actual amount provided rather than getting attracted by a fancy label
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 4:41 pm
- Forum: Tracking & Macros
- Topic: How to calculate macros for weight loss?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 71
Re: How to calculate macros for weight loss?
For a quick starting point, many people use about 25–35% of calories from protein, 20–35% from fat, and the rest from carbs.
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 5:51 pm
- Forum: Supplements Discussion
- Topic: What are the best supplements for overall health?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 76
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 5:35 pm
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: What is the best diet for weight loss?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 59
Re: What is the best diet for weight loss?
Should I stop eating carbs
