Search found 45 matches

by xidh
Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:59 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?
Replies: 8
Views: 11

Re: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?

One thing that helps me is using ingredients across multiple recipes so nothing gets forgotten in the fridge
by xidh
Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:52 pm
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
Replies: 10
Views: 12

Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?

I try not to make huge changes based on one hard workout because weekly activity matters more
by xidh
Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:21 pm
Forum: Supplements Discussion
Topic: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?
Replies: 9
Views: 12

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

I check the ingredients because different products can sometimes contain the same nutrients
by xidh
Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:15 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?
Replies: 9
Views: 28

Re: How Can Meal Planning Be Adjusted When Energy and Activity Levels Change?

When my workload increases I usually prepare more meals in advance so I do not skip meals
by xidh
Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:31 pm
Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?
Replies: 10
Views: 33

Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Your Energy Needs Change?

I usually review my meal plan every few weeks instead of constantly changing it based on individual days
by xidh
Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:26 am
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Set Protein, Carbs, and Fat Targets for Muscle Growth?
Replies: 8
Views: 23

Re: How Do You Set Protein, Carbs, and Fat Targets for Muscle Growth?

I usually start with protein first then set fats and let carbs fill the remaining calories
by xidh
Fri Sep 25, 2026 12:37 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?
Replies: 8
Views: 37

Re: How Can You Reduce Food Waste During Weekly Meal Prep?

check my fridge before going grocery shopping because I used to keep buying things I already had
by xidh
Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:01 am
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Can You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
Replies: 8
Views: 41

Re: How Can You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?

I divide the finished food into containers while it is still fresh so every container gets roughly the same amount
by xidh
Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:35 pm
Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
Topic: How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
Replies: 9
Views: 41

How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?

How Do You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
by xidh
Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:30 pm
Forum: Tracking & Macros
Topic: How Do You Know When It Is Time to Change Your Macro Targets?
Replies: 9
Views: 48

Re: How Do You Know When It Is Time to Change Your Macro Targets?

When my goal changes from gaining to maintaining I would definitely recalculate my targets