Search found 12 matches
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:03 pm
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 15
Re: How Do You Create a Healthy Weekly Meal Plan?
I usually prepare some ingredients in advance such as chopped vegetables cooked grains and a few protein options
- Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:09 pm
- Forum: Supplements Discussion
- Topic: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 17
How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?
How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 5:57 pm
- Forum: Supplements Discussion
- Topic: How Can You Avoid Unnecessary Supplement Stacking?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 41
Re: How Can You Avoid Unnecessary Supplement Stacking?
I check the ingredients carefully because different products can contain the same nutrients
- Mon Sep 21, 2026 6:09 am
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: How Can You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 44
Re: How Can You Control Portion Sizes When Preparing Meals in Bulk?
I use a measuring cup for foods that are difficult to weigh quickly but a scale is still more accurate
- Fri Sep 18, 2026 5:23 pm
- Forum: Diet & Meal Plans
- Topic: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Hunger and Appetite Change?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 54
Re: How Do You Adjust a Meal Plan When Hunger and Appetite Change?
I usually look at whether the change in hunger is temporary or something that has been happening for several days
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 3:13 pm
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: How Can Ingredient Substitutions Change the Nutritional Value of a Recipe?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 38
Re: How Can Ingredient Substitutions Change the Nutritional Value of a Recipe?
Someone who becomes less active may need fewer total calories but I would make the adjustment gradually
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 3:13 pm
- Forum: Tracking & Macros
- Topic: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Activity Level Changes?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 47
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Activity Level Changes?
If energy levels are consistently low after increasing activity I would consider whether calorie intake needs to increase
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 2:40 pm
- Forum: Tracking & Macros
- Topic: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Activity Level Changes?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 47
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Activity Level Changes?
If I become more active I usually look at total calories first and then adjust carbs and fats based on what feels practical
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 4:59 pm
- Forum: Recipes & Meal Prep
- Topic: How Can Portion Sizes Be Adjusted Without Changing a Recipe Completely?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 54
Re: How Can Portion Sizes Be Adjusted Without Changing a Recipe Completely?
I usually just increase or decrease the amount of each ingredient instead of changing the recipe itself
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 5:49 pm
- Forum: Supplements Discussion
- Topic: How Can You Tell If a Supplement Is Backed by Good Evidence?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 86
