Page 1 of 1

How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:24 am
by sigigya
How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

Re: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:25 am
by petor
I usually set protein first then adjust carbs and fats around my total calories

Re: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:26 am
by reyan treh
I think the biggest thing is not making any one macro extremely low unless there is a specific reason

Re: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:31 am
by tapiye
I keep protein fairly consistent every day and let carbs change depending on how active I am