How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

đź’Š Talk about pre-workouts, protein powders, creatine, and more.

Image
Post Reply
kidev
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2026 5:43 pm

How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

Post by kidev »

How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?
titem
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2026 5:40 pm

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

Post by titem »

I usually start with only one supplement and see how I respond before adding anything else
jiyap
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

Post by jiyap »

I look at what I actually need instead of buying something just because it is popular
raroxe
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2026 12:41 pm

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

Post by raroxe »

Keeping a simple supplement routine makes it much easier to avoid taking unnecessary stuff
xidh
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:40 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

Post by xidh »

I check the ingredients because different products can sometimes contain the same nutrients
mejihe
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2026 5:24 pm

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

Post by mejihe »

I think about my diet first and then decide if a supplement is actually useful
deceron
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:17 am

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

Post by deceron »

I avoid adding several new supplements at the same time because then I would not know what is helping
filit
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:11 am

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

Post by filit »

Having a specific goal makes supplement decisions much easier for me
ninaco
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 11:01 am

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

Post by ninaco »

I research the evidence behind a supplement before adding it to my routine
firat
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:20 am

Re: How Do You Avoid Taking Too Many Supplements at Once?

Post by firat »

I prefer a few supplements that have a clear purpose rather than a huge stack
Post Reply