How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
-
rifem nirah
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2026 8:17 am
Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
I usually adjust my food based on how much training I am actually doing rather than following the same diet every day
Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
When my workout volume goes up I usually make sure I am eating enough to support the extra activity
Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
If I start training less I do not completely change my diet overnight I make small adjustments
Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
I pay attention to my energy levels because they give me a good idea whether my current diet is working
-
reyan treh
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
When I add more cardio I sometimes need to increase my food intake depending on how much my activity has changed
Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
I try to keep protein fairly consistent and adjust the other foods around my training demands
Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
I change my meal timing when my workout schedule changes so I am not eating randomly throughout the day
Re: How Can You Adjust Your Diet When Your Workout Routine Changes?
I think the biggest mistake is changing everything at once when only the workout routine changed
