How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

🍽️ Share and discover meal plans for bulking, cutting, and performance.

Image
Post Reply
sigigya
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:47 pm

How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

Post by sigigya »

How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?
petor
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 6:59 pm

Re: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

Post by petor »

I usually set protein first then adjust carbs and fats around my total calories
reyan treh
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

Post by reyan treh »

I think the biggest thing is not making any one macro extremely low unless there is a specific reason
tapiye
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: How Do You Balance Protein, Carbohydrates, and Fats in a Daily Meal Plan?

Post by tapiye »

I keep protein fairly consistent every day and let carbs change depending on how active I am
Post Reply