How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
I usually look at how much my overall training has changed before adjusting my macros
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
If my training volume increases I normally pay more attention to my total calories and carbohydrate intake
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
I try not to make huge changes based on one hard workout because weekly activity matters more
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
When I increase my training days I may need more food to support recovery and energy
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
I focus on calories first then protein and finally adjust carbs and fats based on training demands and my overall goal
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
For me the best approach is to match nutrition changes to sustained changes in training rather than reacting to short term fluctuations
-
reyan treh
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2026 7:08 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
I use my weekly training schedule rather than changing macros after every individual workout
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
During fat loss I am more careful about adjusting calories because I still want enough nutrition to support training
Re: How Do You Adjust Macros When Your Training Volume Changes?
I usually make one adjustment at a time rather than changing protein carbs and fats all together